How to Make a Zigzag Bracelet
1. Take 5 pairs of different color strings. (90-100 cm each)
2. Take the first white string and make a knot as shown in the picture:
3. And one more. This knot is called the forward knot
4. Make a row of white knots.
5. Take the second white string and make the second row of knots.
6. Turn the bracelet over. The white strings are to the left again.
7. Make another row of white knots.
8. And another one.
9. Turn the bracelet over.
10. Make two rows of white knots.
11. Take the pink strings now and make two rows of knots.
12. Turn it over. Make two more rows.
13. Turn it over again.
14. Take the next color and continue making knots.
Many thanks to Maria Shuvalova for the tutorial! :)