A Ribbon Rose Tutorial
1. You’ll need: a ribbon (about 2cm wide), scissors, some thread, a needle and a safety pin.
2. Cut off a ribbon 2 meters long.
3. Find the middle of the ribbon and fold it like this:
4. Take one end of the ribbon and fold it like this:
5. Take the other end and do the same as with the first one:
6.Repeat these steps: fold first the right ribbon down and then the left one so they overlap, then the left ribbon upwards to the right and then the right one to the left till you have something like this:
7. Hold the ribbon like this:
8. Hold it firmly and slowly pull it upwards:
9. The result should be something like this:
10. Secure the rose with a safety pin. Sew it together.
11. Now you can make a leaf. Fold the ribbon and sew it together again.
12. Cut off the excess ribbon.
Thanks to foxy for the tutorial.:)