Flat Ribbon Bracelet 1
1. To make a ribbon bracelet you will need 2 ribbons about 80-90cm each. We’ll take a blue and orange one as an example.
2. Tie a loop as shown in the picture. You may also do without a loop, just tie a knot and leave some ribbon length for tying up the bracelet.
3. Make two loops as in the picture.
4. Place the blue loop into the orange one.
5. Pull and tighten the orange loop.
6. Make another orange loop.
6. Place it into the blue loop.
7. Tighten the blue loop.
8. Again make a blue loop.
9. Place it into the orange one.
10. Tighten the orange loop.
11. Continue making your bracelet following the same steps.
12. This is what the bracelet looks like:
You can also check out this video tutorial: